Hello Maximilianklein, and welcome to the Outreach Wiki! Our mission is to recruit and support new Wikimedians and to build strong relationships with cultural and educational institutions. Want to help? Here's some stuff you can do:
- Volunteer to join the outreach team so we know that we're allowed to ask you for help ;-)
- Indicate your languages and skills on your user page so we know how you can best help!
- Review the bookshelf materials, help with localization and add your feedback
- Learn about our work with cultural institutions and join ongoing conversations
- Join the Account Creation Improvement Project, aiming to increase editing by new users
- Start a student club at your university
See the sidebar for some other projects you can get involved in.
The Village pump is a great place to ask questions, but don't hesitate to leave me a note if I can help. Thanks for stopping by – hope you like the place and decide to stay! Rock drum (talk · contribs) 14:40, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
Use of Wikipedia in Academia
Hi Max - very nice webinar yesterday. By far, the most tweeted fact was the quote "Use of Wikipedia in academia is increasing: cited 3,679 times in WoS and Scopus databases." Can you supply a source for this? The frequency of retweets suggest this is an important figure in convincing people to engage with WLL (and Wikipedia in general). Thanks! -- Kosboot (talk) 16:14, 1 August 2012 (UTC)