Wikipedia Education Programs are making a positive impact on Wikipedia, and we are collecting the numbers to prove it. This dashboard will collect and publish numbers from education programs around the world. The idea is to quantify and document the impact that Wikipedia Education Programs have on the projects. For historical program data, please see the Wikipedia Education Program Summary Information page.
گلوبل پروگرام ڈیٹا
In order to paint a more accurate picture of educational initiatives and activities around the world, the Wikipedia Education Program aims to collect some basic data about these global programs. The idea is to look at on-wiki impact and tell a data-driven story for education.
While collecting numbers in one central location makes it easy to get a global snapshot of activity around the world, the idea is not to directly compare programs against each other.
There are two categories of metrics that we track for education programs: education metrics and global metrics. These metrics are a way to gauge program participation, content creation, diversity, and learning.
جنرل پروگرام سے متعلق معلومات
Academic terms around the world vary in duration. Without this information, we cannot accurately compare contributions from place to place.
تعلیم کی پیمائش کے معیار
The following "education metrics" are intended to provide a standardized way of tracking a few key measures of impact on goals specific to education.
- Number of instructors 
- Number of instructor editors 
- Number of students 
- Number of volunteers 
- Number of admins/sysops 
- Number of classes 
- Number of faculties 
- Number of institutions 
گلوبل پیمائش کے معیار
The following "global metrics" are designed to provide a standardized way of tracking a few key measures of progress towards our strategic goals for content and participation.
- Number of active editors involved 
- Number of newly registered users 
- Number of individuals involved 
- Number of media files uploaded 
- Number of articles created or improved 
- Number of bytes added/deleted 
تنوع کی پیمائش کے معیار
- Number of female instructors
- Number of female students
- Number of female program volunteers
- Number of female program leaders
- Learning question: Did your work increase the motivation of contributors, and how do you know?
- Learning question: Did your work improve teaching, and how do you know?
- Learning question: Did your work increase learning, and how do you know?
آپ کی تعداد جمع کرائیں
Please submit your numbers to this online spreadsheet. Please refrain from editing numbers already submitted by other volunteers or programs unless you are affiliated with that program and are updating or correcting the data.
- Education/Dashboard/Version 1.0 — This version tracked global program metrics in a wiki table from 2007 to 2015
- Education/Dashboard/Version 2.0 — This version tracked global program metrics in a Google Spreadsheet from 2014 to 2015
- Education/Dashboard/Version 3.0 — This version tracks global program metrics from July 2015 to the present
یہ بھی دیکھئے
- Wikipedia Education Program metrics for evaluation
- Tracking and Reporting Toolkit
- Wikimetrics training overview learning module
- Wikimetrics walkthrough (YouTube)
- Wikimetrics hangout discussion for education program leaders (YouTube)
- Outreach:Category:Wikipedia Education Program metrics
- Commons:Category:Wikipedia Education Program metrics
- Program start date for the class, academic term, or defined editing period
- Program end date for the class, academic term, or defined editing period
- Total number of instructors participating
- Total number of instructors who are trained to edit Wikimedia projects
- Total number of students participating
- Total number of volunteers who contributed hours to supporting the education program
- Total number of education program volunteers who are users with advanced permissions, such as administrators
- Total number of classes participating
- Total number of academic departments, divisions, or faculties participating
- Total number of institutions participating
- Total number of editors who editor made at least five edits in the previous month and were involved at any capacity (planning, executing, participating, etc.) during the project.
- Total number of editors who created a new account for a project within two weeks before the beginning of the project.
- Total number of everybody involved, i.e. all people participating in the project — organizers, users, attendees, etc.
- Total number of images uploaded to Wikimedia Commons or added to Wikipedia articles or other Wikiproject pages.
- Total number of articles created or improved during the program.
- Total number of bytes added to and/or deleted from Wikimedia project pages by a user cohort as part of this program implementation.