Talk:Cairo Pilot kick-off trip agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Add the rooms
- Hour by hour
- Add as much information as possible
- Take the Monday as an example
- Add CMU and centralized
- Adel has 6 contacts from Cairo Universities just to set things up.
- AUC meet collectively with Teachers then one-off. They have a lot of autonomy. We would notify the university and perhaps have a campus bulletin go out so that faculty members.
- Adel suggested that we have a meet up
- We can also have a gathering in a fairly informal setting. Evenings would not be good on campus.
- Better to have it central
- Downtown is better to have it
- At Cairo University: not good to bring everyone together at once--it should be more targeted. Try to meet with the faculty on one day
- Also from engineering. One contact Al Azhar. Former Dean of Medicine and someone who is prominent and family friend.
- Adel has contacts with CS and mass computer science. Most number of students who are internet capable. We need this.
- He is working on other university
- AUC: Immense: 20-30 contacts
- he will send what will look like a personal email. WP visit tour and we'll stop at AUC. Interested in incorporating WP into their courses to make it a brainstorming session
- Wst Beled: stay at 3 o4 star: SemiRamis, Hilton Ramsis, Sofitel, Hotels, Zamalek is fine too
- Ahmed (active student)
- Marawa teaches at ALEX at education school
- backup: Hani