Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Roth, Amy; Rochelle Davis, Brian Carver (2013-05-27). "Assigning Wikipedia editing: Triangulation toward understanding university student engagement". First Monday 18 (6).
- Konieczny, Piotr (2014-02-01). "Rethinking Wikipedia for the Classroom". Contexts 13 (1): 80–83.
- Konieczny, Piotr (2010). "Teaching with Wikipedia and Other Wikimedia Foundation Wikis". Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Wikis and Open Collaboration. WikiSym '10. New York, NY, USA: ACM. pp. 29–1–29:2.
- Plagiarism on the English Wikipedia (2013): A quantitative study on the prevalence of plagiarism within article started or expanded by student editors, compared with other types of users.
- Student Contributions to Wikipedia (2011): A quantitative study of the quality of articles worked on by student editors in the Public Policy Initiative education program pilot in 2010 and 2011, before and after their contributions.
- Spring 2012 United States and Canada student article quality (2012): A repeat of the 2010-2011 "Student Contributions to Wikipedia" study, examining the contributions of student editors from the first academic term of 2012.