User:Vanished user adhmfdfmykrdyr
Primary home: Wikipedia.
Laura Hale, vice-president of Wikimedia Australia in the 2011-2012 committee.
Laura Hale is a current PhD communications student based in the Sport Studies department at the University of Canberra. Her research involves Australian sport and social media. She has lived in Australia since April 2010. She has an MSEd in Instructional Technology from Northern Illinois University. Hale has six years experience working in schools, including experiences in Slovakia and the Northern Marianas. She has three years experience doing internet consulting. She is a Wikimedian in Residence for the History of the Paralympic Movement in Australia GLAM project organised by the Australian Paralympic Committee with support from Wikimedia Australia, the University of Queensland and the University of Canberra. Her Residence work is based out of the National Sport Information Centre on the campus of the Australian Institute of Sport, and the University of Canberra National Institute of Sport Studies. She is also involved with an outreach in Oceania.
- E-mail: laurafanhistory.com, laura.haleuni.canberra.edu.au
- LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/laurahale
- IRC: and
- Skype: purplepopple
- English Wikipedia: Working areas as contributor: Women's sport, Australian Paralympic Movement
- English Wikiversity: Working areas as contributor: Australian Paralympic Movement, University of Canberra
- Wikimedia Commons: Working areas as a contributor: Australian Paralympic Movement, Sport in Australia
- English Wikiversity: Working areas as contributor: Australian Paralympic Movement, Wikimedia Australia, Outreach Oceania, Research