Account Creation Improvement Project/Testing content/Email welcome/Lennart
Welcome to Wikipedia! You have just joined the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit. To confirm that this user account really does belong to you and to activate e-mail features on Wikipedia, please open this URL in your browser:
This link expires at $4 (UTC).
With your new account, you can among many other things:
- keep track of any changes on your favourite pages using your watchlist
- write about yourself on your userpage
- edit without your IP-adress being visible
- use more advanced editing tools
- send, and occasionally receive, emails to other users.
Naturally, we hope that you start editing the articles. It's the best way to make Wikipedia better. This is how easy you edit Wikipedia: 1. find an article that you want to contribute to 2. click "edit" at the top of the article 3. make your changes in the edit box 4. click "save page" below the edit box. Now, you're done and the page is updated immediately!
Be bold! Edit an article today. It's how every Wikipedia article was written. But remember, all edits you make are checked by volunteers. Click the star at the top of the page to follow any changes to the article.
Learn more about how Wikipedia works by clicking ”Help” in the left hand menu on any page of Wikipedia or by downloading this guide: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Welcome2WP_English_082310.pdf
– the other volunteers behind Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at http://en.wikipedia.org
If you didn't register an account on Wikipedia, feel free to disregard this message or click this link: $5