Account Creation Improvement Project/Testing content/Landing page/Did you know version
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Wikipedia, §1!
- Now you have your own user account. We are glad to have you aboard. But to really be a part of Wikipedia, you need to start editing the articles. In fact, we won't even count you as a Wikipedian until you've made 10 edits.
- This is how easy you can do that:
- find an article that you want to contribute to.
- If you don't know where to start, here are some suggestions.
- Remember, every edit you make are checked by volunteers. If your edit is reverted, you can ask for help here.