Jump to navigation Jump to search
Make sure to write content that answers the following questions:
- Why did you choose to develop a program in this particular program area?
- What opportunity allowed for program, activity or partnership to happen? Did it require additional resources for your volunteer community, such as funding or an employee at a partner institution, to get started?
- Why did the partners or allies think that working with a Wikimedia Community would be a good opportunity?
- What experience did your community have before that made this project exciting or a reasonable next step?
- What did you intend to be the impact for this project?
- What did your partner, collaborators or engaged community intend for the project?
- How did you plan to measure or evaluate that impact?
- How did your goals change the design of the project?
- What was each step for the project? For each step:
- Who was involved?
- What tools did you use?
- Did you create or refer to documentation? (include both English and non-English documentation)
Some questions that might help you write this section:
- Did you meet your goals?
- Did the data you collected help you to evaluate whether or not you met your goals?
- Do you have any statistics or evidence of your impact?
- What un-measurable or hard-to-measure outcomes happened as a result of the project?
Reflection and lessons learned
- What challenges did you anticipate and how did you plan to overcome them? Did your plan work?
- Did any challenges come up that you did not expect? How did you troubleshoot?
- What would you do differently next time? What advice would you give to someone looking to do a similar project?
Include links here to:
- Similar or related case studies
- Additional resources, including documentation or relevant learning patterns