This page contains an overview of boiled down concepts of different (GLAM related) events.
WORK IN PROGRESS
- GLAMdoc - the standard template for documenting an event
- Behind the Scenes (different styles?)
- Writing Contest (Teylers style)
- Edit-a-thon (different styles?)
- (merging in progress)
- Takes the city (photo hunt, different styles)
- Wikipedia info desk (Wikipedia caravan)
- Photography contest (WLM style)
- Takes the museum (NYC style)
- Wiki Loves Art (NL style)
- Edit party (done yet?)
- “Workshop” (probably well documented)
- Metadata crowdsourcing (WLM style: monument lists. Example India & South Africa).
- Photography booth (i.e. German Bundestag)
- Topical supercollaboration (Monet project)
- Wikifying conferences
- Organizing an exhibition
- Media donations
Questions to be answered:
- What are the definitions?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages?
- What are the goals?
- What is the impact?
- Who is/ should be involved?
- What are their roles?
- How to
- What do you need to make it work (volunteer time, money, trademarks, access to a room/institution)?
- What is the timeline?
- Potential extensions?