This page documents Wikipedia in Education programme in Shri. Vitthal Education and Research Institute in Pandharpur.
There are two categories of metrics on which we are tracking for education program:
- Education metrics
- Global metrics.
General program information
Academic terms around the world vary in duration. Without this information, we cannot accurately compare contributions from place to place.
- Event start date
- 15th December 2015
- Event end date
The following "education metrics" are intended to provide a standardized way of tracking a few key measures of impact on goals specific to education.
- Number of instructors: 2
- Number of instructor editors: 2
- Number of students
- Number of volunteers: 2
- Number of classes
- Number of faculties: 30
- Number of institutions: 3
The following is to provide a few key measures of progress towards our strategic goals for tracking content and participation.
- Total number of editors who editor made, at least, five edits in the previous month and were involved at any capacity (planning, executing, participating, etc.) during the project:
- Total number of editors who created a new account for a project within two weeks before the beginning of the project.
- Total number of everybody involved, i.e. all people participating in the project — organizers, users, attendees, etc.
- Total number of images uploaded to Wikimedia Commons or added to Wikipedia articles or other Wikiproject pages.
- Total number of articles created or improved during the program.
- Total number of bytes added to and/or deleted from Wikimedia project pages by a user cohort as part of this program implementation.
- Number of female instructors:0
- Number of female students:0
- Number of female program volunteers:13
- Number of female program leaders:0
- Learning question: Did your work increase the motivation of contributors, and how do you know?
- Learning question: Did your work improve teaching, and how do you know?
- Learning question: Did your work increase learning, and how do you know?