Jump to navigation Jump to search
Papat Limpad 2012
- Papat Limpad 2012 is a term in Javanese which means four champions and a competition to write in Java language Wikipedia site.
- The competition is targeted to students of Javanese Literature Department universities in Central Java and Yogyakarta. Resilience of the participants will be tested for 7 (seven) months (September 2012 - April 2013).
- Through this competition is expected that increasing the number and quality of the articles in the Java language Java language Wikipedia site.
- with the addition of new writers Java language, Java-language articles on Indonesia can get richer and gives access to the knowledge of the Java language speakers who seek information via the internet.
- Run by;
- Wikimedia Indonesia
- Wikimedia Switzerland
- Wikimedia France
- This writing competition is designed as an integrated event in the form of training, endurance test and quality article enrichment efforts in the realm of internet language Java. The competition was held as a celebration of the spirit of a volunteer effort to liberate knowledge.
- Competition which lasted for seven months starting officially in August 27, 2012.
- Earlier in May, June, July, and August training at universities were held in the wiki editing.
- The competition is designed as a training that will encourage novice writers in the Java language to collect and write down the information.
- Work and activities of the participants are assessed periodically by the jury consisting of representatives of the joint committee and the Java language Wikipedia users.
- The competition begun with training to all participants so that they can write the appropriate standard of competition, which was held by Wikimedia Indonesia.
- Link to project