- Vladimir V. Medeiko (User:Drbug; WMRU, Administrator on Russian Wikipedia).
- Vladimir Solovjev (User:Vladimir Solovjev; Bureaucrat on Russian Wikipedia).
- Nikolai Litvinov, PhD (User:Niklitov; WMRU, OTRS member).
Russian Wiki Conference
- Conference Portal (in Russian).
Petrozavodsk State University
Since 2012, the course "Internet Mathematics" exists at the university. Students write new articles (related to w:Computer science and computational linguistics) or translate best articles from the English Wikipedia to the Russian Wikipedia, see the list of finished students works.
The teacher Andrew Krizhanovsky have wrote tutorial about using Wikipedia as an educational platform, this is a methodology (in Russian) of writing articles in Wikipedia by students with the help of the teacher.
User:Rubin16 is the online volunteer.
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT)
- 2014-2015 cryptography course will continue.
- 2013 "Information Security" or data protection project partnership with the Department of Radio Engineering and Cybernetics.
- A member of WMRU is an associate professor at this institute and he gave the lectures on cryptography.
- Article writing competition among students.
- Aimed at improving the mass of articles on the subject of cryptography and information security.
- Improvement of articles is part of the learning process.
- Each semester will be available a list of approximately 100 subjects in order to create or improve articles.
- As an incentive, students will be offered a higher rating if the article will get a good status or is chosen.
- See the on-wiki Проект:Защита информации (Московский физико-технический институт) portal for this project (in Russian).
- See WMRU's report (in Russian).
Moscow State University
- 2015 - Lecture and master class for students in Department of Psychology.
- 2015 - Lectures (2) about Wikipedia at the Baku branch of Moscow State University in Azerbaijan in the faculty of Psychology.
- 2014 - Lectures (2) about Wikipedia at the Baku branch of Moscow State University in Azerbaijan in the faculty of Psychology.
- 2013 - Lecture and master class for students in Department of Psychology.
- 2013 - Journalism faculty students practice with writing articles in WikiNews.
Skolkovo Open University
- 2012 - Course called «Wikipedia from Within: Theory, methodology, practice» Course wiki (in Russian).
Technical University of UMMC
- 2016 - General Course about Wikipedia and sister wikiprojects
A wiki manual for students and teachers:
- Wikipedia Book / Stas Kozlovsky, Dmitry Zhukov, Vladimir Medeyko, Oleg Abarnikov, Reda Kerbouche, Nikolai Litvinov (science and art ed.), Olga Popova (literary ed.). Moscow. Astro Design, 2020. — 56 p.— ISBN 978-5-9901753-4-1
- Krizhanovsky A. Methodology and guidelines of writing articles in Wikipedia by students with the help of the teacher (the Russian Wikipedia case study). Part 1. — Petrozavodsk: PetrSU, 2015. — 71 p. — ISBN 978-5-8021-2443-7 (part 1), ISBN 978-5-8021-2506-9
- Krizhanovsky A. Methodology and guidelines of writing articles in Wikipedia by students with the help of the teacher (the Russian Wikipedia case study). Part 2. — Petrozavodsk: PetrSU, 2015. — 51 p. — ISBN 978-5-8021-2444-4 (part 2), ISBN 978-5-8021-2506-9.
- Education newsletter: Education Program Extension enabled on Russian Wikipedia
- A. Krizhanovsky, Russia report: WikiProjects of students of Petrozavodsk State University // This Month in GLAM – Volume VII, Issue VI, June 2017
- A. Krizhanovsky, The first students of Russia with diplomas of Wikimedia and Petrozavodsk State University // This Month in Education – Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2018