Jump to navigation Jump to search
Habib M'henni, Technologist in civil engineering and member of Wikimedia TN User Group.
Projets pédagogiques/École privée d'ingénieurs
- "ÉdupédiA TN" is a initiative to encourage Tunisian students to contribute in Wikimedia projects.
- The experiment began in February 2013 with engineering students (first year civil engineering) from the private engineering school École privée d'ingénieurs, Sousse, Tunisie. This project forms part of the training of engineering students at l'École privée d'ingénieurs, which is the pipeline for training future engineers.
- Since the original pilot, a second school was added: l'Institut supérieur des études technologiques (Higher Institutes of Technology in Tunisie, or ISET) and they are affecting other categories of items.
- The goal is to encourage participants to contribute to Wikipedia articles on their specialty.
- There will be a workshop dedicated to this project and the Wikipedia Education Program with about 25 teachers around Tunisia in late December 2014.
- École privée d'ingénieurs (Sousse, depuis février 2013)
- Initiative Édupédia TN 2013 (in French)
- Course page (in French)
- Education newsletter: Rachidia music school celebrates 80 years of love and art by editing Wikipedia