This table represents Version 2.0 of the Education Program Dashboard. Please refrain from editing numbers already submitted by other volunteers or programs unless you are affiliated with that program and are updating or correcting the data.
There are two categories of metrics that we track for education programs: education metrics and global metrics. These metrics are a way to gauge program participation, content creation, diversity, and learning.
- General program information
- Program start date  for the class, term or defined editing period
- Program end date  for the class, term or defined editing period
- Eduction metrics
The following "education metrics" are intended to provide a standardized way of tracking a few key measures of impact on goals specific to education.
- Number of instructors 
- Number of instructor editors 
- Number of students 
- Number of volunteers 
- Number of classes 
- Number of institutions 
- Global metrics
The following "global metrics" are designed to provide a standardized way of tracking a few key measures of progress towards our strategic goals for content and participation.
- Diversity metrics
- Number of female instructors
- Number of female students
- Number of female program volunteers
- Number of female program leaders
- Other learnings
- Learning question: Did your work increase the motivation of contributors, and how do you know?
- Learning question: Did your work improve teaching, and how do you know?
- Learning question: Did your work increase learning, and how do you know?
- Event Start
- Event End
- Total number of instructors participating
- Total number of instructors trained to edit Wikimedia projects
- Total number of students participating
- Total number of volunteers who contributed hours
- Total number of classes participating
- Total number of institutions participating
- Total number of editors who editor made at least five edits in the previous month and were involved at any capacity (planning, executing, participating, etc.) during the project.
- Total number of editors who created a new account for a project within two weeks before the beginning of the project.
- Total number of everybody involved, i.e. all people participating in the project -- organizers, users, attendees, etc.
- Total number of images uploaded to Wikimedia Commons or added to Wikipedia articles or other Wikiproject pages.
- Total number of articles created or improved during the program.
- Total number of bytes added to and/or deleted from Wikimedia project pages by a user cohort as part of this program implementation.