Education/EduWiki Campaign/Lesson Plans/Resources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here is a list of resources that are useful for all assignments. We hope that these links will come in handy in supporting you and your lessons!
- Why create a Wiki account?
- How to use talk pages (a few short guidelines about how to use talk pages)
- Getting started and making a user (short step-by-step instructions on tasks to do when first making an account
- “Editing Wikipedia” brochure (and other brochures)
- Education/training for students on Outreach (training module)
- Tutorial videos on “Resources for teaching”
- “Welcome to Wikipedia” brochure
- Classroom handouts
- Instructional brochures
- Five Pillars (fundamental principles of Wikipedia)
- Wikimedia Foundation YouTube channel
- Help: Contents (a portal for any general questions about Wikipedia)