See also meta:Video tutorials
Links to existing instructional videos, screencasts, etc:
- commons:Category:Instructional videos on using Wikipedia
- Verifiability and Neutral point of view (Bookshelf), April 8, 2010
- WikiGuide on Wikipedia (italian, it/en/fr/es subs) March 20, 2010
- Bill Wedemeyer's videos on YouTube (public domain) December 09, 2008
- WikiGuide on Commons (italian, it/en/es/fr subs) October 5, 2010
- WikiGuide on Wikisource (italian, it subs) March 19, 2011
- How-To-Create-a-Wikipedia-Article – at Howcast (with transcript). 3:36m. March 2010.
- Wikipedia: Beneath the Surface – from North Carolina State University. (CC-BY-ND license) 7:00m. July 2009.
- Using Wikipedia Wisely – from Camosun College. (CC-BY-NC-SA license) 3:58m. January 2008.
- Wikipedia for Educators – by Will Richardson (CC-BY-NC-SA license) 7:54m. March 2007.