Um, guys, we're currently using 2 different yellows. (And, for the record, this is totally my fault.)
- F4CE15 -- used in the template that builds out our nav bar (shown here) and in our page grid (shown here)
- FFC200 -- used in the toolkit banner (shown here, see diff) and in the country page infobox (see template) and in the yellow sticker (shown here)
The question is this:
- do we change the nav and the page grid to FFC200?
- or do we change the toolkit banner, the country page infobox, and the sticker to F4CE15?
I think we should be consistent with 1 hex code across all applications. Which do you prefer? I like both yellows and I could go either way.
- I don't feel strongly, but am all in favor of keeping things simple and standard. I have a slight personal preference for FFC200, which would be easier to standardize on-wiki since it doesn't involve updating the sticker graphic file. TFlanagan-WMF (talk) 23:18, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- Agreeing with Tighe, let's change the nav bar and the page grid and keep using FFC200. . --Selsharbaty (WMF) (talk) 14:07, 11 March 2015 (UTC)