GLAMer (archivist and librarian) by background, participate in the Wikimedia movement because I believe that information empowers.
I'm active in Ukrainian Wikipedia since 2013 and I am currently patroller, and also have contributions to Wikimedia Commons. My main interests are promoting Wikipedia for GLAMers, educating, managing Wikimedia projects pages in social media, community development in our region.
In 2016-2018 I've been part-time project-manager in Wikimedia Ukraine.
- Wikimania 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden with scholarship by Wikimedia Foundation
- Eastern European Editathon in Sofia, Bulgaria with scholarship by Goethe-Institut.
- Wikimedia Conference 2018 in Berlin, Germany as WMUA staffer. (report)
- Wikimedia Conference 2017 in Berlin, Germany as WMUA staffer. (report)
- Wikimedia Central Eastern European Meeting 2016 in Dilijan, Armenia. (report)
- GLAM-WIKI_2015 in Netherlands. (report)
- Wikimedia Central Eastern European Meeting-2014 in Kyiv.
|Wikipedia in Open Access Paradigma||Open Access Week event in Kyiv-Mohyla Academy||October 2018, Kyiv|
|Wikipedia and Museums partnership||Dnipro Museum Festival||21 September 2018, Dnipro|
|Strengthening ties of EKMAIR & Wikipedia||Open Access Week event in Kyiv-Mohyla Academy||October 2017, Kyiv|
|Wikipedia and Open Data on Nature Sites in Ukraine||Round Table "Making information in nature protected sites open and public"||26 May 2017, Kyiv|
|The Biggest Nature Photography Contest||Presentation of contest in Nature House||17 March 2017, Kyiv|
|About special issue of "Monuments of Ukraine" magazine and WLM contest||Presentation of magazine in bookstore||25 April 2016, Kharkiv|
|Wikipedia for Libraries and Librarians||Ukrainian Library Assossiation Seminar||18 February 2016, Kyiv|
|Sharing digitized cultural heritage in Wikimedia Projects||3rd seminar Digitized Heritage: Preservation, Access, Representation.||27 November 2015, Kyiv|
|Archives and Wikipedia. Why should they cooperate?||Academic Conference «Archives – science – society: ways of interaction»||21 March 2015, Kyiv|