||This user has an advanced level of teaching skills (Classroom/college/university teacher 2+ years; might not have teaching certificate).
See my userpage on Wikiversity: Leutha
- He came down from Highgate thro' Hackney & Holloway towards London
- Till he came to old Stratford, & thence to Stepney & the Isle
- Of Leutha's Dogs, thence thro' the narrows of the River's side,
- And saw every minute particular, the jewels of Albion, running down
- The kennels of the streets and lanes as if they were abhorr'd
- Every Universal Form was become barren mountains of moral
- Virtue, and every Minute Particular harden'd into grains of sand
- And all the tendernesses of the soul cast forth as filth and mire.
- Jerusalem by William Blake
- I go to Wikimedia London Meet ups