User talk:Grind24/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Hi there! Could you reply me, should I tag these pages for translations or not:
- Hello! Ochilov Sorry for the belated answer.I am very busy in the real life. Yes you can tag it for translations, the two pages is in Ongoing translation category. And also sorry to have asked for the withdrawal of your right I am understood that it was just you do a mistake.--Regards --Grind24 (talk) 15:30, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
- Grind24 (talk) 16:02, 27 December 2014 (UTC) Done .
Hello Grind24, thanks for your welcome note to me at wikibooks. I believe I opened a book a short time ago with two documents saved, but can't find. Instead a new book opened, titled A Catholic Philosophy, which is ok (it has only one document saved. But my question is whether you can help me locate the first book (untitled, I think), of tell me how to search. I was using the Create Book tool, I think. Thanks Eschator (talk) 16:49, 31 December 2014 (UTC) Eschator The following data was here when I started and I wasn't sure whether to try to delete it, so I didn't.
- Hello Dear Steinsplitter, I added welcome template only on known users talk pages, that have some edits here or are trusted, but if it is not useful I will immediately stop thank and regards :) --Grind24 (talk) 15:03, 31 January 2015 (UTC)
- Apart from that, please remove the "Wikimedia Foundation" from your userpage. You obviously don't work for wmf. --Steinsplitter (talk) 07:02, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
Deletion of multiple talk pages
- @Pine: I create these talk pages in the past by adding mass welcome template but Steinsplitter told me it was not a good idea since these users have made 0 changes here, precisely to avoid having users' talk pages who will never be used.Regards -Grind24 (talk) 20:27, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- I see. I understand Steinsplitter's point. I would have suggested leaving those welcome messages as they were, but following Steinsplitter's advice going forward.
- In general, use of admin tools like revdel is going to get closer scrutiny than simply reverting your edits, so I would suggest that if you do this in the future that you use reversion instead. Also, because revdel hides the text from ordinary users, which wasn't necessary in this case, I think that reversion would have been the better choice for that reason also.
- Thanks, --Pine✉ 20:33, 7 December 2015 (UTC)