Opportunities for getting feedback:
- In-class Peer review
- Wikipedia Peer review process – Editors can request a review from another editor. Generally less formal than GA and FA reviews.
- Article ratings – articles may be rated according to the Wikipedia scale: Stub, Start, C, B, GA, FA
- Discussion pages of relevant WikiProjects
- Leave message on user talk pages of editor who edit similar topics
- Article Feedback Tool at the bottom of page allows Article readers to give feedback
- Ask around! Classmates, parents, friends, lovers, other editors... there are many opportunities to get help and feedback on your work.