GLAM/IFLA Case Studies/Form
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Make sure to write content that answers the following questions:
- What opportunity allowed for working with Wikimedia projects? Did it require additional resources, such as funding, volunteer support or a employee at the institution, to get started?
- What experience did your library have before this activity that made this project possible?
- Make sure to describe the kind of library: what type of library? What IFLA sections does this library represent?
- What did you intend to be the impact for this project?
- What library activities did you think would benefit from this project?
- How did you plan to measure or evaluate that impact?
- What was each step for the project? For each step:
- Who was involved?
- What tools did you use?
- Did you create or refer to documentation? (include both English and non-English documentation)
Some questions that might help you write this section:
- Did you meet your goals?
- Did you collect data help you evaluate whether or not you met your goals?
- Do you have any statistics or evidence of your impact?
- What unmeasurable or hard-to-measure outcomes happened as a result of the project?
Reflection and lessons learned
- What challenges did you anticipate and how did you plan to overcome them? Did your plan work?
- Did any challenges come up that you did not expect? What did you do to respond to that work?
- What would you do differently next time? What advice would you give to someone looking to do a similar project?
Include links or citations here to:
- Additional resources, including documentation or relevant learning patterns
- Scholarship that might help augment what you learned about the project.