GLAM/Resources/Collaborating on Wikipedia/Organizing work/English
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This page is currently a draft.
Material may not yet be complete, information may presently be omitted, and certain parts of the content may be subject to radical, rapid alteration. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.
Organizing work on English Wikipedia
On English Wikipedia, here are the steps needed to set up your collaboration project:
- Create your project pages. How-to
- Create a project template. How-to
- Project templates are placed on the Talk pages of articles related to your project.
- Using project templates, team members can assess the quality and importance or priority of articles relating to your GLAM.
- Create a participant template or "userbox" so Wikipedians can identify themselves with your project. How-to
- Create awards to reward active participants. How-to
In this guide, the following conventions are used: