The application process for the Recruitment Ambassador role entails two stages.
- Stage 1: Fill out the application (see below) and submit it to jmathewsonwikimedia.org.
- Note: please only apply for the hub in which you are currently physically located.
- Once we receive your application, we will review it as soon as possible and let you know whether or not you have been moved to the next stage.
- Stage 2: Wikimedia staff will conduct a 15-30 minute Skype or iChat screening with you - ideally with video - to allow both parties to explore more specific questions.
- Soon after this screening, we will inform you whether or not you have been selected as a Recruitment Ambassador.
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington, D.C.
- Bloomington, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Statesboro, GA
Start the Application!
Interested in being a Recruitment Ambassador for your geographic hub? Please complete the application and email it to jmathewsonwikimedia.org. There are two ways to acquire an application, and it makes no difference which one you pick:
Option 1. Download the .pdf version of the application HERE.
Option 2. Request a .doc version of the application by emailing Jami Mathewson (U.S. Education Program Associate) at jmathewsonwikimedia.org.
When you're done with the application, email it to jmathewsonwikimedia.org, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Send in your application as soon as possible!