User talk:VMasrour (WMF)
Hello VMasrour (WMF) and welcome to the Outreach Wiki!
Our mission is to recruit and support new Wikimedians and to build strong relationships with cultural and educational institutions. Want to help? Here are ways that you can get involved:
- Indicate your languages and skills on your user page so we know how you can best help!
- Review the bookshelf materials, help with localization and add your feedback.
- Learn about our work with cultural institutions, educational institutions, and libraries.
The Village pump is a great place to ask questions. Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you like Outreach Wiki and decide to stay!
Msannakoval (talk) 12:02, 27 May 2016 (UTC)
The first students of Russia with diplomas of Wikimedia and Petrozavodsk State University
Hello! I have a lot to write about our students in this article Education/News/Drafts/The first students of Russia with diplomas of Wikimedia and Petrozavodsk State University. So, I am asking you to not publish it in May. I will add text to this note during June. Thank you! -- AKA MBG (talk) 13:15, 5 June 2018 (UTC)
- Or I can add new text to this published article during June. -- AKA MBG (talk) 13:17, 5 June 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry: articles are usually published on the same month they're drafted, I would suggest you work on the article directly, and we can remind readers that it has been improved in the June Newsletter. VMasrour (WMF) (talk) 20:32, 5 June 2018 (UTC)
Sorry. One more question. Why the URL of this published article Education/News/Drafts/The first students of Russia with diplomas of Wikimedia and Petrozavodsk State University contains the word "Drafts"? -- Andrew Krizhanovsky (talk) 15:06, 7 June 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for pointing this out! This was a mistake i made: i forgot to move this month's articles to the correct directory. It's now been updated. VMasrour (WMF) (talk) 00:13, 8 June 2018 (UTC)
Hello! I have finished now this article. You can see that it is now several times larger than it was in May (when it was published). Please, drop a line to readers in the next Newsletter that this article was substantially expanded and supplemented with new material in July and August. -- Andrew Krizhanovsky (talk) 14:56, 9 August 2018 (UTC)