|Please request global renames on metawiki|
This is the page to request a Bureaucrat change your username. Until someone writes local guidance, please see the corresponding page on the English Wikipedia for general rules that apply. As there is no hard process here, the discretion of the responding Bureaucrat is large, and renames may be declined for various reasons.
Request renaming below here
Waterfox → KuduIO
m:Steward requests/Username changes#Waterfox@global — Waterfox ~talk~ 15:29, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
Antaya → Benoit Rochon
- Thank you for your help. Antaya (talk) 13:40, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- You've created his account automatically, I'll e-mail ou and ask what you want to do. Courcelles (talk) 01:06, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
- Per e-mails, Courcelles (talk) 02:41, 28 March 2012 (UTC) Done.
Kumioko → Kumioko (usurped)
- Old username = Kumioko
- New username = Kumioko (usurped)
- Datestamp: 11:54, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- Confirmation link: here and w:User talk:Snowolf#Question about account on Meta
- Reason: I abandoned my account some time ago and scrambled the login data. I have since regained access to my enwiki account and to the global SUL. The metawiki user 'Kumioko' is indeed me and I would like to have this old and scrambled username renamed to so I can use SUL-autocreation to recreate the Kumioko account here. (Kumioko) 184.108.40.206 18:17, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- The Helpful One 19:51, 19 December 2012 (UTC) Done, I also renamed your Meta-Wiki account for you.
Hosiryuhosi → Rxy
- Current username: Hosiryuhosi
- Target username: Rxy
- Reason: I want to change my current username to short username at WMF wikis globally. Note: Global account "Rxy" is my account (confirm). Thanks. --Hosiryuhosi (talk) 04:52, 12 March 2014 (UTC)