Student Organizations/Page Creation Test Group
|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.|
Either the page is no longer relevant, or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. If you want to revive discussion regarding the subject, you should seek broader input via a forum such as the Village pump.
| This page has been designed for Wikipedian Student Organizations. Please help us by offering us your feedback on the project talk page or on this talk page, or by sending us a note at studentclubswikimedia.org.
Let us know if and how this page is helpful.
Dear Student Wikipedians:
We've developed some templates that student organizations like yours can use to create a space on outreach wiki to promote your activities and connect with one another. With the start of the school year approaching in many parts of the world, we would like to get feedback from students involved with both new and existing student organizations.
Please try out the page creation process here on outreach wiki and let us know how well it worked for you.
Consider responding to the following questions:
- How easy or difficult was it to create your pages? Were the instructions clear?
- Did you encounter any bugs or technical errors during the process? If so, please report them.
- Is there anything else that should be included on these pages? What would you change?
- Is there any content that you don't think is very useful? What would you change?
- Are there any changes you think we should make to the page creation process to improve content or user experience?
Please let us know if you have any questions about student organizations, the page creation process, or this test group. We look forward to receiving your responses and suggestions soon at studentclubswikimedia.org.
Timeline: Please note that your feedback is especially helpful to us if received before 7 September 2011. Of course, comments after that time are also welcome.
Winifred Olliff & Jessie Wild Wikimedia Foundation's Student Organization Resource Coordinators