Hello NahidSultan, and welcome to the Outreach Wiki! Our mission is to recruit and support new Wikimedians and to build strong relationships with cultural and educational institutions. Want to help? Here's some stuff you can do:
- Volunteer to join the outreach team so we know that we're allowed to ask you for help ;-)
- Indicate your languages and skills on your user page so we know how you can best help!
- Review the bookshelf materials, help with localization and add your feedback
- Learn about our work with cultural institutions and join ongoing conversations
- Join the Account Creation Improvement Project, aiming to increase editing by new users
- Start a student club at your university
See the sidebar for some other projects you can get involved in.
The Village pump is a great place to ask questions, but don't hesitate to leave me a note if I can help. Thanks for stopping by – hope you like the place and decide to stay!
Fyi: I have reverted you, first you need to fix transclusions etc... https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:Wikipedia_Education_Program_tabs ...--Steinsplitter (talk) 12:27, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
|We appreciate your tireless efforts in writing for the education newsletter. Thank you for sharing your valuable experiences with the Wikimedia movement.|
Hi Nahid! Thank you for your contribution to the Wikimedia Education Newsletter. Your contribution helped us have that successful issue that people enjoyed reading. I will look forward to reading more and more of your posts in the future issues. --Selsharbaty (WMF) (talk) 08:06, 22 December 2015 (UTC)