Wikimedia:Requests for permissions
Use this page to request to be a translation administrator, administrator, or a bureaucrat. All requests should be made below, instead of at the Village pump, which has traditionally served as the rights request page, in addition to user talk pages.
Note: Staff of the Wikimedia Foundation are exempt from this page, as their work automatically qualifies them for the role of Administrator on this site.
Requirements for administrators
As of 3 August 2017, the following are minimum qualifications for users who wish to become administrators on the Outreach Wiki. Note that the "administrator" flag is different from the "translation administrator" flag, and this change only affects the "administrator" flag.
- 10,000 global edits under all registered accounts
- At least 1 year as a registered user under the account which the requester proposes to use for admin activity on Outreach
- No more than 1 active block across all Wikimedia projects on all of the user's accounts
- The account which the user proposes for administrator activity on Outreach already has administrator permissions on at least one other Wikimedia wiki, with
- at least 3,000 edits on that wiki
- at least 1 year as an administrator on that wiki
- at least 300 logged admin actions on that wiki
- no blocks (other than self-requested blocks) within the past 5 years on that wiki. (The account doesn't need to be 5 years old.)
Requests for permissions
|Please be sure to follow the instructions below:
Hi! I would like to request to permanently renew my sysop & TA rights. Last time these righs was temporary granted for 6 months. I still want to take care of this project. Rzuwig► 13:01, 13 December 2018 (UTC)