By Andy Mabbett (
Further reading and viewing
- QuickStatements now has a CSV-like import function (under "import commands")
- wikidata-cli now support dynamic SPARQL requests using JS files
- New wikidata-sdk function: wdk.getSitelinkUrl, a function to easily build URLs from Wikidata API sitelinks data
- A script to add links to Wikidata on Twitter by Envlh
- Resolver can now open an item in tools/third-party sites listed on Q43649390#3303, using the
?project= attribute - for example https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/resolver.php?prop=P496&value=0000-0003-4402-5296&project=scholia
- we added more smart tracking for Lua usage, so we better know which properties from an item are used on a Wikipedia article, even when the whole item is loaded (see phabricator:T179923)
- Additional language codes for monolingual values are available: ami (Amis), bnn (Bunun), fos (Siraya), frm (Middle French), fro (Old French), ppu (Papora / Hoanya), pwn (Paiwan), pyu (Puyuma), ssf (Thao), trv (Seediq / Taroko), uun (Pazeh, added (see gerrit:374052, phab:T144272), phabricator:T181823)
- We are no longer checking constraints on the property example statements (phabricator:T183267)
- The Geo dashboard shows a map on the most used items in Wikipedia and co in a given category
- Version 0.8.0 of the Wikidata Toolkit have been released. There is a short survey to figure out in which directions to move the library.
- New tool by YMS to help with vandalism fighting. Give it a try and catch some vandals?
- You can try the Wikidata fulltext search prototype and give feedback
- Change on the editing interface: save becomes publish. Please help translating in your language and update documentation
- New tool that allow users to fill labels and descriptions to Wikidata items en masse
You can see all open tickets related to Wikidata here.
You are invited to comment on all open property proposals.
In this issue
No comments yet. Yours could be the first!
Explore Wikimedia-GLAM history by browsing through the archives