Galleries • Libraries • Archives • Museums
|This Month in GLAM|
|Chat: irc • web|
Next issue: 7 February 2020
Due for publication: 20 days' time! Deadline this month is 18:00 UTC, 7 February 2020.
Once all tasks are complete, the editor-in-chief (or nominated deputy) should complete the publication process.
This newsletter is written by editors, users, Wikimedia affiliates, and staff from organisations Wikimedia collaborates with, like you!
If you have a relevant story, feel free to start writing.
Do you have a text or can you write about your suggestion? Scroll down on this page, start or edit an article, and put there your text or write there a story or summary. Don't worry about the layout, we will take care of that if you do not know how to do it. It is welcome to add available images to the page.
If you need any guiding about which subject is suitable or what you can keep in mind with writing, see the guidelines page.
But do not worry too much about them, the publisher will help you.
The delivery list is coordinated on meta. The newsletter can be delivered to any Wikimedia wiki in any language; just add yourself to the list.
Notices for contributors
Thanks to all who contributed to my last issue of the newsletter as editor. :-) I would like you to join me in extending a warm welcome to Romaine and Foxj as new editors. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the newsletter over the last twenty two months and to those who will do so over those to come. Regards, Rock drum (talk · contribs) 20:48, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you, and Romaine, Foxj: welcome. Don't forget to update the GLAM home monthly, folks :) --Elitre (talk) 10:37, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
Countries & areas
Is your country not listed in the boxes above, please (1) add your country at GLAM/Newsletter/January 2020/Contents first, (2) replace Country in the box below by the name of your country (but keep the report) and (3) press
This is a list of regular contributors. Please feel free to help out.
- Romaine (talk · contribs) (editor)
- Witty lama (talk · contribs)
- Missvain (talk · contribs)
- Rock drum (talk · contribs)
- Carriearchdale (talk · contribs)
Or perhaps with specific parts of the world only?
Editors for Africa
- Islahaddow (talk) 08:48, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
- Awinda (talk) 19:05, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- Nkansahrexford (talk) 10:12, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
Editors for Armenia
Editors for Basque Country
Editors for Belgium
Editors for Brazil
- Rodrigo Padula (talk · contribs)
- Museu33389 (talk · contribs)
- Joalpe (talk · contribs)
- Edsonialopes (talk · contribs)
Editors for Bulgaria
Editors for Catalan Areas
Editors for Colombia
Editor for Côte d'Ivoire
Editors for France
Editors for Germany
Editors for Ghana
Editors for Greece
Editors for india
Editors for Indonesia
Editors for Italy
- Virginia Gentilini (talk) 12:22, 5 November 2014 (UTC)
- Uomovariabile (talk) 19:50, 2 February 2017 (UTC)
- Marta Arosio (WMIT) (talk) 10:12, 27 April 2018 (UTC)
Editors for Malaysia
Editors for Mexico
Editors for the Netherlands
- Ter-burg (talk · contribs)
- Spinster (talk · contribs)
- Jane023 (talk · contribs)
- DDJJ (talk · contribs)