Hello Esh77 and welcome to the Outreach Wiki!
Our mission is to recruit and support new Wikimedians and to build strong relationships with cultural and educational institutions. Want to help? Here are ways that you can get involved:
- Indicate your languages and skills on your user page so we know how you can best help!
- Review the bookshelf materials, help with localization and add your feedback.
- Learn about our work with cultural institutions, educational institutions, and libraries.
Hi. :) I think we met at GLAM Camp in Israel. :) It was awesome to get a chance to talk to you. Sorry I did not get a chance to say goodbye. :) Hopefully, we'll have a chance to say hello again soon. :) --LauraHale (talk) 03:24, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, Laura. We did meet in Amsterdam! :) Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye properly, but the Zebra sailed and I had to leave before I planned. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the camp and had a safe trip home. TTYS, Shani. (talk) 10:58, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
- I ended up wandering the city, met up with some other attendees and I think left Amsterdam around 4pm for the airport. :) Did you get an invitation to the planning list for the conference? If not, will bug to get you on it. If there are any other women in your area who should be involved with planning, we can add them too. :) But yes, loads of good fun and I hope I didn't offend you too much. :) --LauraHale (talk) 03:07, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
Talks to researchers
my talk at CERN is at en:User:Daniel Mietchen/Talks/CERN 2012, a similar one directed at publishers and librarians is at en:User:Daniel Mietchen/Talks/Academic Publishing in Europe 2012. These two were not focused on medicine, another one given at NIH was: en:User:Daniel Mietchen/Talks/Wikimania 2012/National Center for Biotechnology Information. All have the videos linked from the slides. We are in contact over curriculum development with University of California at San Francisco and with the National Libraries of Medicine in Germany and the US. Looking forward to see what we could do in or with Israel. --Daniel Mietchen (talk) 10:21, 21 April 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, Daniel. Thanks for all the links. I found them useful and inspiring. I'm working on my talk tomorrow, which will deal mostly with GLAM-Wiki projects, specifically libraries, but the audience will be from the Medical field so anything to do with GLAM Science or medicine is helpful. I'll let you know how things go and if any collaborations sprout from this talk. In any case, the medical library that has invited me is willing to collaborate, so I'll be in touch. Have a great week, :) Shani. (talk) 21:40, 5 May 2013 (UTC)
|We appreciate your tireless efforts in writing for the education newsletter. Thank you for sharing your valuable experiences with the Wikimedia movement.|
Hi Shani! Thank you for your contribution to the Wikimedia Education Newsletter. Your contribution helped us have that successful issue that people enjoyed reading. I will look forward to reading more and more of your posts in the future issues. --Selsharbaty (WMF) (talk) 08:13, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
Hi Shani, I hope you have had a good week so far! I'm messaging to request your feedback for the newest education campaign. For reference, here is the Projects page on the Outreach portal. If you would like to share your opinions, please do so on the discussion page. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact me. Thank you for your help! Loreen.Ruiz (talk) 21:15, 8 August 2016 (UTC)