User talk:Nemo bis
Diciamo che non c'è una vera collaborazione in corso con l'ICCU. Io sono stato assunto come webmaster lì per alcuni progetti europei, dopodiché sono stato nominato all'interno del gruppo che sta facendo l'esportazione di SBN in LOD. In un certo momento, forse ciò prevederà una connessione con Wikidata. :) --Sannita (talk) 21:40, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
- Infatti ho corretto un po' la definizione. Adesso che stiamo completando la prima fase, cercherò di trarre il più possibile a nostro vantaggio. ;) Che poi interessa anche loro, perché pure loro hanno interesse ad apparire su Wikidata come fonte. --Sannita (talk) 21:58, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
"please feel free to add additional material below or on the talk page"
I don't know if you noticed, but Sue Gardner said, "please feel free to add additional material below or on the talk page". Why, then, did you proceed to delete the additional material that I added? You also didn't notify me or ask anyone else if your removal was appropriate. I have received notifications from two different Wikimedians who "thanked you (me) for your edit on Talk:Wikipedian in Residence/Harvard University assessment". I believe that what you did was rude, and it would be more kind for you to restore my content that you removed, and then open a Talk page discussion about its removal, if you feel it is that important to suppress. -- Thekohser (talk) 17:39, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
Re: GLAM/Contact us
Hi! I am very confused by this edit. There was no conversation undo the overhaul of the case studies page -- and the time not substantive objections or "consensus" to approach it differently. I have had many, many, many conversations with GLAM leaders both at Wikimania and in other settings, where the found the updated page useful. Can you please explain the edit? Astinson (WMF) (talk) 11:24, 28 October 2017 (UTC)
- Hi, I'm not expressing an opinion on the new thing you made but from GLAM/Discussion#Replacing_the_Case_Studies_and_Model_Projects_Pages it's clear that people see a value in keeping the page. Nemo 11:39, 28 October 2017 (UTC)
- Main discussion at Talk:Wikipedian_in_Residence
I'm in the process of writing some templates to be able to make the Wikipedian_in_Residence table easier to maintain using wikidata.
In order to implement w:Template:WiR_table_row here, could I request the import of:
- w:module:WikidataIB/sandbox to module:WikidataIB
- w:Template:WiR_table_row to Template:WiR_table_row
- w:Template:WiR_table_start to Template:WiR_table_start