Work for us, or just tell us what you think of us
By Andy Mabbett (
We want your views! Please give them on:
Several job vacancies related to Wikidata were published in the last few weeks:
Your reading list
- "Creating Library Linked Data with Wikibase: Lessons Learned from Project Passage" OCLC Research. DOI: 10.25333/faq3-ax08
- Wikidata: From "an" Identifier to "the" Identifier, Theo van Veen , Information Technology and Libraries.
- Bridging the gap between linked open data-based recommender systems and distributed representations, Pierpaolo Basile, et al, Information Systems
- What we talk about when we talk about Wikidata quality: a literature survey, by Alessandro Piscopo and Elena Simperl
- The open source geocoder Nominatim used by the OpenStreetMap project participated in the Google Summer of Code with an internship working on integrating Wikidata as a ranking metric for its search results. Check the development blog
- Working with Structured Data on Commons: A Status Report, by Lucas Werkmeister
- Conclusion of 7th Parliament of the 4th Republic of Ghana Wikidata Editathon (grant report)
- Citation.js: a format-independent, modular bibliography tool for the browser and command line, article in PeerJ Computer Science
- A systematic literature review on Wikidata (paywalled)
- Opening up Research Data in Film Studies by Using the Structured Knowledge Base Wikidata', Adelheid Heftberger et al, in "Digital Cultural Heritage"
- GeneDB and Wikidata - Magnus Manske, et al.
- Wikidata from a Research Perspective -- A Systematic Mapping Study of Wikidata - Mariam Farda-Sarbas, Claudia Mueller-Birn
- Enriquecimiento de entidades de Wikidata mediante un modelo de descomposición y mapeado de categorías de Wikipedia ("Enrichment of Wikidata entities through a decomposition model and mapping of Wikipedia categories" - text in Spanish)
For all other Wikidata news, new properties, etc, see:
No comments yet. Yours could be the first!