GLAM/Newsletter/June 2014/Contents/Wikimania report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
GLAM presentations at Wikimania
1 from Europeana:
- "F" for Fashion: our joint GLAM-Wiki efforts in collaboration with Europeana-Fashion - A Panel
- GLAMwiki Toolset Hackathon event
- See also below: GLAMwiki Toolset (in the "from the Netherlands" section) and Using the Mass upload tool to copy GLAM collections to Commons (in the "from the UK" section).
2 entries from Germany:
- How we organized a hackathon with GLAM institutions, gave open culture to hackers and made everyone happy
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind - The secrets of local GLAM outreach
1 from India/Mexico:
2 entries from the Netherlands:
- Four Years of Contributing and Connecting to Wikipedia from Inside the Audio-visual Archive
- GLAMwiki Toolset: How to bring the cultural sector and Wikimedia together
2 from the Netherlands, Switzerland, United States:
- Best practices for the evaluation of GLAM-Wiki cooperations
- Promoting OpenGLAM - Exchange of Experiences and Best Practices
8 entries from the United Kingdom:
- Have you heard? - The spoken voices of notable people
- The state of metrics for Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums Projects
- The GLAM-Wiki Revolution
- Using the Mass upload tool to copy GLAM collections to Commons
- Small is beautiful - GLAM in small museums
- Direct, sustainable partnerships: How do we keep GLAMs and editors in touch?
- Medical information online; Wikipedia's place in the ecosystem
- Face to face editing training: is it worth the effort?
4 entries from the United States:
- Open Authority: A New Way to Talk to GLAMs
- The Future of Libraries and Wikipedia
- Wiki Loves Capitol Hill
- GLAM Boot Camp — A New Model for GLAM-Wiki Skills-Building for Wikimedians
+ Add a commentDiscuss this story
To follow comments, add the page to your watchlist. If your comment has not appeared here, you can try .
No comments yet. Yours could be the first!