Verifiability and Neutral point of view (Bookshelf)
- Type: Instructional video (2 minutes, 10 seconds)
- Created by: Common Craft
- Published: April 8, 2010
- Licence: CC-by-SA 3.0
- Initial versions: 600px (11 MB) / 1280px (26 MB)
We will provide you with an additional version without audio. This version will be longer than the initial version spoken in English. You will be able to use it for producing a voiceover. More information soon.
Here is a first step-by-step guide for creating your own localized video:
- Step 1: Start by translating the English transcript into your language.
- Step 2: Record the audio track in your language. You can use a free digital audio editor like Audacity or any other software that enables you to create audio recordings with your computer.
- Step 3: Use a video editing system to merge your audio recording to the video. You can either use non-free applications like Final Cut Express (Mac OS X) or free software like Kdenlive (Linux) to perform that task. The page "Comparison of video editing software" on the English Wikipedia gives you a good overview about what video editing software is available.
- Step 4: Upload the new file to Wikimedia Commons and integrate it into your local Wikipedia help pages.
- Step 5: Use the section below to link to your file. That helps us to keep track of the localized versions.
Transcripts and non-English versions
|English (en)||600px / 1280px|
|Bengali (bn)||Your file(s)|
|Catalan (ca)||Your file(s)|
|Deutsch (de)||Your file(s)|
|Greek (el)||Your file(s)|
|French (fr)||Your file(s)|
|Hungarian (hu)||Your file(s)|
|Polish (pl)||Your file(s)|
|Japanese (ja)||Your file(s)|
|Dutch (nl)||Your file(s)|
|Spanish (es)||Your file(s)|
|Portuguese (pt)||Your file(s)|
|Russian (ru)||Your file(s)|
|Swedish (sv)||Your file(s)|
|Vietnamese (vi)||Your file(s)|