Education/EduWiki Campaign/Lesson Plans/Translation/da
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lesson Plan: Translation on Wikipedia
Estimated time length
Students will gain, reinforce, understand, or learn:
- The ability to create expository writing in another language
- The ability to effectively communicate meaning in another language
- Their vocabulary knowledge in another language
- Greater understanding of the other language
- Greater understanding of their native language
- The knowledge of how a large online community works
- How to collaborate with others worldwide in an online community
- Watch an instructional video on Wikimedia Foundation YouTube channel about how to do translations.
- Find one article to translate and assign ~500 words or a certain section for each student. (This amount can be changed to whatever you feel best fits your class).
- Use content translation tool to enter translations.
- Oversæt artiklen.