GLAM/Newsletter/July 2017/Contents/Wikidata report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zotero for Wikidata; Changes to Constraint Handling
- Wikimania takes place from 9 to 13 August; check out all the things related to Wikidata and use the Etherpads to participate remotely.
- Help improving Wikidata documentation during the Wikimania hackathon
- We have some real Meta data!
- Citation management tool Zotero can now read data from Wikidata, and can write data from other sources to Wikidata via QuickStatements. See Wikidata:Zotero for details.
- Data Partnership with beaTunes
- New newsletter about Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons.
- You can subscribe to receive next updates.
- Ma Commune Wikipédia is a website developed by Wikimedia France to give information about the state of the Wikipedia articles for every French municipality and encourage people to edit the Wikimedia projects. It uses Wikidata to identify the communes.
- A visual exploration of musical bands on Wikidata, by RAW Graphs team
- New Wikidata maps with a comparison between October 2016 and July 2017
- Using Wikidata as an open, community-maintained database of biomedical knowledge
- Wikidata visualizes SMILES strings with John Mayfield's CDK Depict
- Freedom versus Standardization: Structured Data Generation in a Peer Production Community (Uses OpenStreetMap as an example)
- On Overview of the usability work done by the Wikidata team
- Integrating Wikidata and other linked data sources – Federated SPARQL queries, on The SuLab
- Report on the workshop about election data (in German)
- We now have a page describing our use of RDF
- Constraint statements were enabled.
- Wikidata Constraint Violations tool visualizes changes in constraint violations for last few weeks. Some of constraints produce millions of violations (marked as red).
- Sitelinks for the new Atikamekw Wikipedia (atjwiki) can be added
- wbsearchentities with ElasticSearch test
- Quantities with units are now supported in the new QuickStatements.
- A new version of the Query Helper was deployed.
- dissertation submitted to
- Atlas of Hillforts ID
- Carnegie Hall agent ID
- Finnish archaeological heritage ID
- Gedbas genealogy person ID
- danskfilmogtv person
- ADK member ID
- INSPIRE ID
- JewAge person ID
- National Record of the Historic Environment ID
- NLS-FI Geographic Name ID
- NLS Geographic Names Place ID
- Ontario Heritage Act Register ID
- openAIP ID
- PalDat plant ID
- French National Assembly ID
- Who's Who in France biography ID
- Titan ID
- EmbassyPages.com ID
- Cinema Treasures ID
- USHMM person ID
- Patrimonioculturale-ER ID
- maximum age
You are invited to comment on all open property proposals.
+ Add a commentDiscuss this story
To follow comments, add the page to your watchlist. If your comment has not appeared here, you can try .
No comments yet. Yours could be the first!
This Month in GLAM needs you to help put together the next issue.