|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.|
Either the page is no longer relevant, or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. If you want to revive discussion regarding the subject, you should seek broader input via a forum such as the Village pump.
Best practices in public outreach will be a collection of articles describing experiences in winning new volunteers, partners, content, and audiences. Given that several chapters have already developed successful projects to engage new target groups or deepen relationships to new Wikimedians, this page is a forum for those who want to share their knowledge and for those who want to spread the word.
Dit is geen volledige lijst. Voel je vrij om je ideeën over het aantrekken van nieuwe mensen te delen. Schrijf jouw verhaal hier of help met het verbeteren en/of vertalen van andere artikelen.
If you don’t have much experience yet, but you would like to share your knowledge about Wikimedia projects or tell people about the benefits you receive from contributing to Wikipedia, then find a project here suited to your own background. Anybody can start his or her own public outreach project. Special skills are not required. These pages are developed by volunteers and serve as a step-by-step tutorial. Every project targets a different group and gives special tips on how to approach and interact in this particular environment. Working in public outreach, it is helpful to keep some general strategies in mind!
If you have done great public outreach work but you are not sure how to document your experience read these guidelines first!
Word lid van het team!
Een team van Wikimedianen uit verschillende landen is bezig met het uitbreiden en verbeteren van de beste praktijken-pagina's op deze wiki. Voel je uitgenodigd om lid te worden van het team door je naam toe te voegen op Beste praktijken documentatie team.
Help ons alsjeblief om de volgende pagina's te verbeteren zodat een (nieuwe) Wikipediaan in staat is om succesvol een openbaar outreach-project te volbrengen.
- Best practices in building a content partnership with a cultural institution
- Best practices in giving a Wikipedia presentation
- Best practices in organizing a Wikipedia workshop
- Best practices in organizing a Wikipedia exhibition
- Best practices in setting up a Wikipedia booth at a third-party event
- Best practices in assigning Wikipedia articles as coursework to students
- Best practices in using Wikibooks in the classroom
- Best practices in photography events
- Best practices in hosting an IRC open meeting
- Best practices in using CentralNotice
- Best practices in teaching library classes
- Best practices for working with community members
- Best practices in mailing
- Best practices for reaching out to projects in multiple languages
- Best practices in training adults
- Best practices in working with developers
- Best practices on speed dating on Free Knowledge
- List of successful grant applications
- Your best practices