ဍုဂ်ဏဲက္တုက်, ပဝ်ႋလိက်တုဂ်, မော်ကွန်းတုဂ်လ်ုဖးဍေ ဏဲဖၠဟ်တုဂ်လ်ုဖးအ်ုၯာင်ႋ/မ်ုကေဝ်ပ္တံင်သင့်
Galleries • Libraries • Archives • Museums
GLAM professionals and their institutions are encouraged to contribute to the Wikimedia projects, including the well-known Wikipedia. This page helps to explain how Wikipedia can help make an impact in your institution.
မွာဲၜးဏှ် ဟ်ုမ်ုၜးဖ်ုရီ့သုံ့ ဝီးကေဝ်မီဒီယ်ုလယ် =
- Like your institutions, our goal is to preserve heritage and history and spread knowledge.
- Wikimedia is a well-tested platform for digitalization, with established best practices and a huge online audience.
- Innovative partnerships with Wikimedia can translate into publicity for your institution.
- We are a fellow nonprofit movement.
---Wikipedia is a knowledge spreading platform.
- Wikipedia is the world's most popular not-for-profit website and the world's largest encyclopedia. Your institution can create or enhance Wikipedia articles, provide resources to help those writing articles, and assist with research. Frequently, institutions can help fill gaps on Wikipedia around key topics important to your organization or systematically underrepresented on Wikipedia.
- Wikimedia Commons is the free media repository used by Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. Your institution can contribute images, video, and other media, as well as meta-data and media descriptions.
- Wikisource is a free library of primary sources, featuring transcribed manuscripts. Your institution can provide manuscripts for scanning and uploading, as well as assistance with transcription.
- Wikidata is the multilingual, linked, structured open data project in the Wikimedia Community. Wikidata helps share key structured information and data between Wikimedia projects, and associates these data items with identifier and records throughout the Open Data ecosystem. Institutions can integrate Wikidata into existing metadata projects and donating openly licensed data to Wikidata strengthens the collective record.